Oh yay. Back to my Neanderthal (sp) days. Neanderthals probably can't spell Neanderthal, like me. Oh yeah, so this is what happened yesterday at Calatagan. I woke up at 0455 (insane!!!), only to start catching abalones at some inane hour of seven I think. I was broken apart by waves as they banged me against the corals, how I struggled to keep a grip on things. And getting abalones off rocks is a mean feat! These suckers literally suck onto the rocks for dear life as you jam a screwdriver thru their suction cups hoping to pry them free off the rocks. That's brutal. It’s like someone pulling you apart as you're snuggling a girl by jamming a crowbar between your lips.
Kinda like hunting for your own food, it’s agonizing stuff. Humbled by nature once again. Nature is also having myopia. See how much control we have over the things in life?
It’s the little things that kill us.
Sunday, October 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment