Monday, October 03, 2005

Oooh so tired... But ohhh what a day!

In the continuing series about my Life: with a capital "L"

In a recent conversation with Jeffrey, he said that this blog is not interactive enough. He reckoned that no one can reply to my posts, and that we, the conceited junkies just go on and on about ourselves. Oh well. I do reply to your posts Jeff! *sigh* yes yes, but people still visit this blog. So we need to spread our love!

Ack. I’m reviewing tomorrow. In fact, I probably can’t update much anymore. Weekly probably.

Yep, today I kinda met up with Pai, if even for a short while. Since I reckon she visits this blog. Well, I guess catching up with her lately has warmed my heart somehow. It’s not as if I'm starting to like her all over again. It’s just that, you know when your heart grows cold for reasons? Yeah, well, its just starting to warm again. Gahhhh!! I will go no further than necessary. This is after all- ONLINE, and PUBLIC.

Tata everyone.

No comments: