Monday, October 10, 2005

Adriel revisited

Alright. I've done my complicated stint in biochem. Well, I've learnt a lot, and also learnt nothing. I don't know how I'm supposed to apply all this to my daily living, because my idiosyncrasies are not marketable. Well, not unless I’m a rockstar, only then could I sell my flaws to earn a living (and an end year bonus).

So yeah, 5 months of Biochem. Has it been that long already? All my relative knowledge seems like eons away, and no way am I itching another repeat. Much will change I suppose. Am I dreading it? To plunge headfirst into all that change? But I guess it’s all in my head. Roots run deep, change is the only thing constant. Live and let be, I am not afraid.

Yup, thanks to my family, and the whole situation. I won't be absent from anything, but I just wanted to close a certain chapter.

No comments: