Thursday, September 01, 2005

I spy in the night sky, don't I?

Phoebe, Alora ladeh, Synope, Janus, so many moons. Quiet in the sky at night. Hot in the milky way…

Many things happened today, but you know... It just sounds trivial. Yep. My contemplation goes as such, that I feel today how shallow my blog feels. It'll pass, I think it’s got something to do with me not having written in my journal for almost half a month. There's a shifting in balance of sorts. Like I blog too much, but no reflections. Reflections usually involve people, so the blog is not the best place to reflect on people. But let me just say, that I've been having a swell time here on earth. I love the experience, and though there are some aspects to get used to (like feeling safe in the city at night), if not, everything is calm like a bomb.

Movie pictures

Yeah, I know I can be too harsh at times. But I really don't want to see you beating yourself up so much. And I'm not much for cajoling either. Can't stand here justifying my actions, it's cowardly. I don't know everything, and probably never will anymore. So pick up your pieces the way you want to do it, my words weigh less so much more.

No comments: