Still entertaining thoughts about taking summer classes. I would love to start on my pre-med subjects already. I've felt really under-appreciated the past few months. While I don't validate my self-worth based on others' perception of me, it wouldn't hurt to feel as if I'm making enough progress in my life. College is taking me forever to finish, but it’s all part of the deal. Besides, one can be comfortable with routine without becoming stagnant.
It was fun hanging out with Ed and David yesterday. Food trip once again. I really missed them a lot. I really miss Karen too (ehe, Gina po). My three special pig-out buddies. Too bad we didn’t hang out longer than usual cuz Ed has a girlfriend to attend to and David needed to go back to Olongapo for the weekend. We parted ways shortly after making a pact that no matter what happens, we’ll keep tabs on each other after graduation. I can’t believe that our friendship has grown so deep that it stings so much to say goodbye even for just a while.
Much like the feeling I had after watching Big Fish, I realized that we all have our dreams, and sometimes letting go of people we hold dear to us is inevitably a sad part of fulfilling it.
Maybe it's because we are all bound to travel on different roads, to find our own way and grow.
I’m ready to grow.
But not apart from my friends.
Not yet.
Friday, February 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment