Have I ever told you I luuuve the color pink?! *massive grin*
Okay. It seems as if every time I sit down to write here, which is seldom these days I grant, but still, each time I sit here, I start entries and then feel like they're pointless. I don't have anything to contribute. I have an online journal, which is almost an eat-my-heart-out pabulum. This explains why it is locked. Blah blah blah. See? Nothing to contribute. I have a dead brain. Obviously, someone (e.g, you) out there writes from a place of happiness, fulfillment, or some other mostly wholesome soulful depth. And I guess I do that too. But only in my head. Sentence fragments. I don't take care to document the sunny joy or placid relief of normalcy. I'm just so busy being relieved that I'm not shot through with anger and weariness. I'm tired in a whole different, vague way. Part of me likes that.
Part of me doesn't.
And if it's any consolation, with all my icy-pinkish heart, I DO adore this blog because it’s soo full of peach-like goodness. :)
Saturday, August 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment