To my friends who are still doing exams or assignments, all the best and give it your best shot! God be with you all.. We'll see you soon on the other side of the world.
Tedious and tangible
Lack of updates, my bad. Just been so busy working the days away on my exams. My usual attempts, let's hope my professors think it’s a good effort. I'm not new to the whole thing, but still it gets so confusing after a while, like there are so many stuff to take in all at once. It is hard work, but strangely, it feels rewarding being part of a learning process.
So yeah, I'm still alive, though right now I feel physically dead. Doesn't help that I haven't had any amount of decent sleep for four straight days. I just feel like plopping onto my bed like a dead fish. Really, these things hit even the best of us.
Pardon me if you've been stopping by since Sunday, Trina. Get an update on the blog. Wished there was more to share, but the gray matter is starting to disintegrate. Tomorrow will be a better day.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment