Yay! Holiday Monday! Free day and no school! Now I can spend my time concentrating on my readings and assignments! How I wish that were the case. Went down to check out Filbar’s and Astro Vision with Jeff. Well, I'm home now cuz he has to run some errands for his mom. And well, just waiting what the next activity's gonna be. Wonder what dad's doing tonight?
We watched Toy Story 2 late last night. It's been a while since I've laughed hard. It's been a while since Sarah sang closely to my heart. Like she loved me. It's been a while since animated women made me feel good. Rei Ayanami from neon genesis evangelion. The feisty chic from cool world. And now, from American Indian-blood-soaked soil, Jesse of toy story 2. She's a redhead, feisty, wears a cowgirl hat, dances, with big kawii eyes.
Yes. I have a sordid life that's gratified by imaginary women. But at least they don't bite.
Monday, July 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment