Sunday, July 03, 2005
And now, a change and the battles to come
I guess why the entries of late have been sporadic, is because I wanted to say so much, but I couldn't. Because it is true, I am concerned with how people interpret my text, and I really don't want anyone to get the wrong impression about how I feel about certain things and events which concern real lives. And because I needed an outlet, I ended up making it sound all so meaningless and senseless. I have gone back to writing in my journal, which has been getting dusty of late. And it is such a relief to write about how I truly feel. Where despite of our baggage, we have found a spot to rest. Take some time off, discuss, enjoy the breeze in the air, or the burning trees created by the sunsets. Where God's creation, takes us to a certain place, a moment that transcends the experiences we've had, a place before time, a vision not too far, the potential, the doubt, the said and unsaid.. everything in a singularity. It feels better, to not wrestle with what text appears, and what stays in. This is my cathartic effect, to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment