Whoo hoo!! long break! but it could've been longer... *heh* we always want more.
Did I do much this weekend? Yeah... the moment I reached home, was supposed to meet the gang at greenhills for a late night out. Did to, and it was a good night for me. Can't say the same for those that got smashed. Hmmm.. I dint drink. Kinda intend to keep it that way till I ORD. Maybe that night I still wanted / needed to remember my name.
friday
After getting back at 2 in the afternoon, thanks to chatting with Vinz's new friends... *rasp* I went directly to bed. Then my mom kicked me out of bed at seven thirty to go eat dinner. I didn't mind, figured I should spend time with my folks too. Then I went back to sleep.
saturday
By this time, I was nursing a relapse of stomach flu/indigestion from Friday. I was kinda too sick to go out anywhere, so I went online. Then I popped two indigestion pills into my system and met up with bb (yay!) to eat. In a way I played out my ADMU friends who organized an "expensive lunch extravaganza" in some fancy restaurant. Cuz it was sooo last minute! Yeah, had fun chilling with him instead :)
sunday
Where do you think I am? Sunday service was great! and I got a pink t-shirt from fourskin. It said welcome to wonderland. How could I possibly resist? Anger management wasn't all it was made put to be.
My life ... why did i just share all that? Ciao
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment