These past few days. Well, I digress because I just think that it could be a lame entry once again. My apologies for not updating in here since Friday. Let’s see now, what can I fill you in with? Well, basically I just felt really tired (but oh-so-goood) after Tuesday and Thursday night because of some massive days.
And so Wednesday, Marvin, Kiko, Archie and I headed down to Makro for groceries, which I think comprised of a pack of cut chicken, fish-fillet, a dozen eggs, pa-min-ta (haha), aaand okra. But yeah, the okra bundle got shelved back on the way to the check-out counter. Marvin made adobo for dinner, which I reckon wouldn’t have tasted that good if not for Archie’s light-hearted amusement. And the fillet... well, never mind the fillet. And then we went out late to go to Tianenmen for a few drinks. And what a quaint little corner it was! Had a blast with Kiko and Archie, those Prozac-ridden goofs! I guess hanging out with the right people can only inspire you to let it out from the woodshed.
What’s past is present and now we're taking steps into the future
Did I forget to post yesterday? Yep.. I’m afraid I did. But the world still spins on its axis. You only wish that your actions were that important, but the truth of the matter is that it doesn't mean a thing. You won't even miss me till I’m gone. And then some.
Soaring, above clouds and all the going-arounds on earth seem so small. They say it’s a matter of perspective, but what I want is a glorious hope. And hope itself is empty without faith. Hope is an empty vessel if for the sake of hoping alone. I wished for this and that, but I shall be contented with us.
Please tell me things I don't know yet, only the things that I won't hang out to dry. We could be safe together, safe in each other's arms. But still that's not enough. What are you afraid of? What am I afraid of? Can I protect you from myself? I suppose that is one of the hardest things.
When you tell me of how strong I’m supposed to be.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment