Man, I am a happy bunny today, yesterday, however you wanna look at it. I've finally turned 20. That coming of age whereby, I dunno. You first step into adulthood? Haha, I did it with the help of my family. *grin* my family and friends scattered all over, this is what the Lord has provided for me:
Really, I thank the good Lord for each and everyone of you. How from IT to my first steps in Psychology, June 13, I came to establish new friendships. I have new friends to spend my birthday with. We went for dinner at a shakes and pasta joint called friomixx. Thanks for being there, every single one of you. Caesar, Lele, She, Geoff, Sd, Jelo, Rhezi, Mabs and Joel! Haha, it was good fun to just chat around, fumble mumble while we made jokes, stuffing ourselves silly with friendly pasta and shakes. Big hugs to all of you! Shout outs to Vien for baking me brownies, Hazel and Jo for getting me those presents, in pink and purple wrappings no less! (that says a lot about how attentive to detail you girls are!). Haha, and big shouts to Felix for the rides, and just bringing me around and being a friend. Ed for all the times you buy bubble tea back for me, and haha. Company! Ching, Epai, Car, Phnas, Anna. Your awesome company is ALWAYS welcomed. Haha.. Thanks, thanks and thanks! *grin*
Friends back in Claret and IT: Thanks for you too! For being there the many years past! Heh~ still love you guys loads!
Thursday, March 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment